"Some error occurred" message

Brass Contributor

Hello, there seem to be a problem when clicking links to my Bookings pages - "some error occurred". None of my reservation pages works today. No idea what could have happened. I can't see any of my settings and the pages aren't visible to my clients. What can I do? Please help!

74 Replies

We are facing the same issue, if you'd like to brainstorm ideas, feel free to reach out to us : [link removed by admin]

All of our booking pages disappeared today also. Did you get an answer of why it happened and how to resolve it?
Same here. This is a huge blow to our business that needs fixed immediately! We are losing clients. Everything is gone.
I've also had my staff report a problem from the feedback page. Not sure how else to get Microsoft's attention.
Same here - everything that I configured mysteriously broke, and I can't get my calendars up and running.
Sure, I replied to the only one I could find, and there are lots of replies @ing Microsoft Support: https://x.com/MuseumGirlSarah/status/1787856044426727930

@LesnePtaki 

Another company hit with their bookings being gone today. No staff or services are listed and all links dead at this moment.
Reported to service for a callback, waiting now.

Yes same with our business, no staff no services nor business hours. The link on our website is down as well.
Same issue here. My customer-users get "some error occurred" screen. Meanwhile I (admin) have a completely wiped-out Bookings. No more services, no more staff, no appointments... just wiped out completely. Nightmare!

@LesnePtaki Is there a fix to this or is it systemic to Bookings?

No fix - My support ticket has been converted to an outage and engineer has no ETA on fix yet.
No idea, we're all waiting for Microsoft tech support to deal with this issue.

@LesnePtaki I can confirm using the web i cannot see anything, however if you go into your bookings app via teams your data should be there. This does not fix any issues with customers being able to book appointments via the web, but you should be able to see your settings and other information.

Hope this helps.

Got this Status update
"May 7, 2024, 11:51 AM EDT
We're investigating a potential issue and checking for impact to your organization. We'll provide an update within 60 minutes."
I just tried this and it's blank, just like the web, for me.
That's not everyone's experience; our staff and services have all vanished.

The Export (to TSV) has also worked for our team so the data is there just not accessible. We also have had issues with the Graph Explorer to try access data but endpoints where not showing up. They have recently reappeared although still having issues with calling them.

Same here!! Any updates?
This doesn't work for me. Booking app in Teams is just as empty and non-responsive as the web app.
I submitted a ticket to our support vendor with a link to this, strongly encouraging them to escalate this to Microsoft. We will see how that goes.