How to show booking details?

Copper Contributor

I've only just started setting up Bookings, this is day 2, so apologies if this is a simple question but I'm struggling to find the answer.

I'm trying to use Bookings for a recording studio, so I've set-up my room calendars and staff calendars and I've added a couple of clients. For reasons that are a bit too complex to go into, we don't need/want to use the Booking Page as clients can't book the studios themselves. Therefore all bookings are handled by a member of staff using the calendars view in the back end.

However when we go to make a booking, we can select the client and the service but we can't really enter anything about the project in a way that we can then easily access.
Typically we need to include:

• Title of project (clients will book many projects with us so we need to know which project each booking is for and one project will always comprise of several bookings)
  • Name(s) of attendees
  • Specific details about the project that fall outside the norm

We can put all of this in the notes field at the bottom of the booking which is then only visible to staff but it does not appear in the calendar view. All we see in the calendar view is the service that's been booked, not who the client is or what the project is. As we have 14 studios just seeing the same services being booked into every calendar doesn't tell us anything, just that the studio is booked doing something and instead we have to click on every booking to open it to find out what it's for.

Is there a way to show the notes in the main calendar view or is there a better way to handle multiple bookings for the same client but on different projects?

0 Replies