Group Calendar Stopped Showing in Outlook App

Copper Contributor

We have a "Corporate Calendar" group setup for people to add events that impact everyone in the office.  It was setup in July 2020 and has worked perfectly until last week.  On 4/7/2023 multiple users had this group calendar stop working in the Outlook app.  After a reboot it started working again.  Then today it stopped again for a few people (not everyone).  It does show correctly on the Outlook web page (https://outlook.office.com/calendar/view/week).

I've checked the following via PowerShell and all groups show False which should be correct:

LouisWinter_2-1681162319178.png

If I try adding this group calendar to "My Calendars" or "Other Calendars" I get the error "To add a group calendar, join the group and the calendar will be listed under All Group Calendars."

I've also tried to restart Outlook numerous times.

I am an owner and a member of this group.

Group calendar setup:

LouisWinter_1-1681161629394.png

O365 info:

We have a Microsoft 365 Apps for Business subscription (not Premium).

Outlook app info:

Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2303 Build 16.0.16227.20202) 64-bit

Has anybody else run into this issue and if so, how did you resolve it?

21 Replies

This is the exact problem I encountered after my last update this past week. The first day it happened if I closed and restarted Outlook it would sometimes show up, but that no longer works either. @BDunham 

I am having that exact same issue with my users. Thank you for that!