If the text to speech feature is not visible in the Quick Access Toolbar in Excel, you can try adding it manually.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Click on the arrow at the end of the Quick Access Toolbar and select More Commands from the drop-down menu.
- In the Excel Options window that opens, select Quick Access Toolbar from the left-hand menu.
- In the Choose commands from drop-down menu, select Commands Not in the Ribbon.
- Scroll down the list of commands until you find Speak Cells and select it.
- Click on the Add button to add the command to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click on OK to close the Excel Options window.
The text to speech feature should now be visible in the Quick Access Toolbar.
You can use it by selecting the cells you want to read aloud and clicking on the Speak Cells button.