SOLVED

Frozen Worksheet Tab

Copper Contributor

I have a worksheet in Excel 2013 that has a tab that will not open. Have I locked it somehow? What can I do to open and access it? 

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@fshrman5yahoocom 

Without precise information I can only send you this link with information with the hope that it will help you.

Protect a worksheet

If I may recommend, include the file (without sensitive data) in your message, or a photo and based on that, explain exactly what the problem is. Knowing the operating system (I assume it's Windows...isn't it 7, 10 or 11?), the storage medium (hard drive, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.) would be of great benefit in getting a suggested solution that might fit your problem.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Thanks for the insight! Somehow or other I had "protected" the worksheet. All is well now.

thx for the feedback :)
Wish you continued success with Excel
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Hans Vogelaar (MVP)
Solution

@fshrman5yahoocom 

Without precise information I can only send you this link with information with the hope that it will help you.

Protect a worksheet

If I may recommend, include the file (without sensitive data) in your message, or a photo and based on that, explain exactly what the problem is. Knowing the operating system (I assume it's Windows...isn't it 7, 10 or 11?), the storage medium (hard drive, OneDrive, Sharepoint, etc.) would be of great benefit in getting a suggested solution that might fit your problem.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

View solution in original post