Excel what if analysis issues etc

Copper Contributor

Hi I have an issue on what if analysis, i tries to insert the numbers however the table outcome answers are the same ... is there any issues with the setting . Thanks in advance kind regards Alex 

Alexs465_0-1713566567910.png

6 Replies

@Alexs465 Well you don't say anything about the underlying calculation but it seems you have incorrectly set-up the row and column references for the data table.

Set-up the data table like this:

Riny_van_Eekelen_1-1713594860042.png

Press OK (and do some number formatting) to achieve this:

Riny_van_Eekelen_0-1713594787887.png

@Riny hi still not working
even all numbers are the same -> still not taking it for unknown reason ? I press even f9, I had the Microsoft team online couldn't resolve it, about 2 hours with him ,thank you for your response and help.

@Alexs465 Save your file to OneDrive or similar and share a link that gives full access to it her. This isn't rocket science and should be easy to resolve.

Hi@Alexs465 .. sorry for OOT. Actually i'm user simple goal seek analysis for daily working. and now i want to buy tablet (xiaomi tab) it means that excel is not full version like on notebook. on tablet, excel is mobile version. i curious, is it possible using goal seek analysis on excel mobile version?

@dickyprasetya Better to start a new thread for unrelated questions. But now that you are here alreade, the answer is no. 

@Riny_van_Eekelenthanks for the answer