SOLVED

Analyze Data in Excel

Copper Contributor

Dear Team,

After the upgrade all our machine now have the Analyse Data tab in excel, what I experienced the this is not working without internet access. Am I right if I wonder that the my data is pushed to the cloud even worse to the copilot for analysis? 

Can you please let me know what exactly leaving he organisation boarders with use of this feature? I already read the privacy statement what is very moderated useful.

4 Replies

@Arpad170 

You are right, it works on Microsoft servers. Link on privacy statement at the bottom of Analyze Data in Excel - Microsoft Support

Thanks, as I mentioned before I already read that and it was useless for me. But in summary the analysis happens on the MS side, what happens with the data after analysis? Is it stored, deleted? Used for another goal?
best response confirmed by Arpad170 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Arpad170 

I have no idea how exactly that data processed, sorry. Perhaps that's in more global documents, not sure. Better to ask support. Being on 365 subscription practically all company data is on Microsoft servers, Analyze Data is a small particular case. 

Actually you are right.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Arpad170 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Arpad170 

I have no idea how exactly that data processed, sorry. Perhaps that's in more global documents, not sure. Better to ask support. Being on 365 subscription practically all company data is on Microsoft servers, Analyze Data is a small particular case. 

View solution in original post