Problème avec liste numérotée

Copper Contributor

Bonjour

Comment définir une liste de numérotation personnalisée (Style de nombre).

Par défaut il y'a la liste "Premier, Deuxième, Troisième, etc." ; cependant je veux avoir la liste suivante "Première, Deuxième, Troisième, etc.".

Merci pour votre aide.2023-01-03_021743.png

5 Replies

@Wassim_Guemri 

To have the first item formatted in that way, you will have the manually apply the color and underline.

On the other hand, if you are creating a multi-level list and you want the first level numbers to be formatted in that way, it can be done by using the Font button in the Define new Multilevel list dialog to apply the desired formatting to that leverl

Doug_Robbins_Word_MVP_0-1672731982519.png

For more information on setting up a Multilevel list, see the article "How to create numbered headings or outline numbering in your Microsoft Word document" on the following page of the Late Shauna Kelly's website:

http://shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/numbering20072010.html?p=1768

@Doug_Robbins_Word_MVP

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately i was not clear enough to explain my concerns. In fact, I don't want to format the text (color, bold,...), I want to create my own list style. I putted by red to show you the difference between the one proposed by default by word and with red the one that I want change. I hope it's more clear now and sorry for my english. 

As I mentioned, to have the first item formatted in that way, you will have to manually apply the color and underline.
However, if you show us an actual example of the list that you want to create, that will be the best way of providing information on what you want to do.
Well, I already gave an example on my posts. So by default, the list is :
Premier
Deuxième
Troisième...
This list is used with only masculin nouns. So if it's succeeded with a female noun the conjugation is wrong and the list should be :
Première
Deuxième
Troisième...
The difference is only on the first word of the list (premier/première).
I hope it's clear now.
As I mentioned, to have the first item of the list (Premier or Premièr) formatted in that way, you will have to manually apply the color and underline.

As far as the first item in the list taking the appropriate gender is concerned, you could raise that issue with Microsoft via Help>Feedback.