SOLVED

Windows 11's Windows Security App can't open.

Brass Contributor

Alright guys, just now I'm trying to disable the Windows defender but I found out that I can't even open the Windows Security App. Anyone knows what's going on? Any solution? I'm looking for help. :smile:

233 Replies

Did not eork for me

. Even after doing a complete doctors reset. Security opens displays the bleshield n center. Does not fully open.J freezes there.  Know it's no my laptop.$2500 laptopto new for it to ne the problem

Mine works now I assume it was a previous update that fixed it?

Bob

@ll the options I could find didn't work.

Did not work on my Windows 11 system.

I have a similar problem but for me the windiws defender app opens but shiws a black screen I uninstalled my latest update and restarted tge pc but it still doesn't work I installed avast security which found some teojan that i deleted but the windows defender app is still thesame

@Little_Joe 

Have you solved the problem? I have the same problem. I copied and pasted the command but it didn't work like you. @MASA-0 

@Little_Joe 

Thanks for your solution
it's work

how do i get admin rights

@Little_Joe 

Right-click the CMD or PS from your Taskbar or Start menu...

Hey guys, so I have literally tried absolutely everything possible to search on how this issue can be fixed.

I have unfortunately not had any luck with getting this fixed at all.

is there anything else I can do.

All the obvious things I have done already

@Little_Joe i tried all you said but my windows security page open but didnt show anythig on it.

@harsh790

I've actually managed to fix this issue with security not opening. 

So after all of the trying to get it reset, repaired and troubleshooting. 

My only option was to then do a cloud or local reset of you windows, I could not get mine fixed so it lead me to doing that in the end. 

I don't recommend it as you will lose apps and programs that are installed on the drive with Windows on.(I did a local reset) 

But it is working again now like there was no issue before. 

دانلود فیلم | رسانه 42 مووی مرجع اصلی دانلود فیلم های روز دنیا ، تماشای انلاین فیلم با چمد کیفیت از سایت دانلود فیلم 42 مووی. http://42movie.ir/