Assistance Needed: Device Brightness Control Issue After Latest Software Update

Copper Contributor

Dear Customer Support,

Latest Windows 11: Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Single Language Evaluation Copy. Build 25905.rs_prerelease.230707-1739

I am writing to report an issue with the brightness control on my device after installing the latest software update. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing difficulties adjusting the brightness since the update, resulting in a static brightness level on my screen.

Despite my attempts to resolve the problem by restarting the device and adjusting the brightness settings, the issue persists. As both my personal and professional activities heavily rely on this device, I am facing considerable inconvenience and frustration due to this problem.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. If there is any additional information I can provide to aid in troubleshooting, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you for your attention and prompt response.

Sincerely,

1 Reply

@kshyamasagar this has happened before, you'll have to wait for another update that fixes it.  This happened to me a few months ago and it happened again recently, still waiting for an update, screen is super dim and annoying.