SOLVED

Weird sound problem Win 11 computer

Copper Contributor

I've been experiencing a weird sound problem on my Windows 11 computer. Whenever I'm watching videos, listening to music, or even just browsing the internet, I start to hear strange sounds coming from my speakers. These sounds are not part of the content I'm playing, but rather seem to be generated by the computer itself. I've tried restarting my computer, updating my drivers, and even checking for malware, but the problem persists. I'm not sure what's causing this issue, I need your help.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by LLauro (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Check if your computer is generating system sounds, such as beeps, chirps, or whistles. This could be due to:
1. Misconfigured settings: Go to Settings > System > Sound > Sound scheme and adjust the settings to a default scheme.
2. Driver issues: Update your sound drivers or reinstall them.
3. Malware: Run a full scan with an antivirus software to detect and remove any malware.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by LLauro (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Check if your computer is generating system sounds, such as beeps, chirps, or whistles. This could be due to:
1. Misconfigured settings: Go to Settings > System > Sound > Sound scheme and adjust the settings to a default scheme.
2. Driver issues: Update your sound drivers or reinstall them.
3. Malware: Run a full scan with an antivirus software to detect and remove any malware.

View solution in original post