Tech Community Live: Windows edition
Jun 05 2024, 07:30 AM - 11:30 AM (PDT)
Microsoft Tech Community

How do I use All Video Downloader for PC Windows 10?

Copper Contributor

I'm trying to get a handle on using an All Video Downloader on my PC, but I'm not quite sure where to start. I've downloaded a few apps that claim to do the job, but I'm struggling with the setup and how to actually use them effectively. Can anyone share their experiences or provide a step-by-step guide on how to use these types of programs? Specifically, I'm looking to download videos from various platforms and would appreciate any advice on making the process smooth and efficient. 

14 Replies

@Costanza2225 

I've had a frustrating experience with an All Video Downloader software too!  The app was super clunky and kept crashing every few minutes. I thought it might be an issue with my PC, so I restarted it, but nope, the problem persisted. Then, when I finally got it to run smoothly, I pasted the links, and it took ages just to fetch the video details. 

After selecting the download quality—which wasn’t straightforward because the UI was so confusing—the downloads started... and so did the endless buffering. It was painfully slow, and some videos wouldn't even complete downloading. They'd just stop at 90% and hang there indefinitely.

PS: Sincerely After all that frustration, I gave up and looked for another app. That's when I found AllClipDown, and it’s been smooth sailing ever since.

allclipdown_tiktok-4.png

@Costanza2225 

Using an All Video Downloader for PC can be a handy way to save videos from various platforms. Here's a quick guide:

1. Install the Software: Download from a reliable source to avoid malware.
  2. Open the Program: Simple interface, usually easy to navigate.
  3. Configure Settings: Set your preferred format (e.g., MP4), quality, and download location.
  4. Copy the Video URL: From the site where the video is hosted.
  5. Paste the URL: Into the downloader's URL field.
  6. Start the Download: Choose the video quality and format, then download.

Review: While All Video Downloader can be useful, it often struggles with frequent crashes and slow download speeds, especially from less common sites. The user interface can be clunky, making the overall experience somewhat frustrating.

All Video Downloader? You mean download videos from any website? If yes, then you are a couple of video downloader software for doing this.

All Video Downloader makes it easy to save videos from popular platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, etc., for offline viewing. But the download speed is not optimized. You have to wait much time for downloading a HD video in less than 10 minutes length. In addition,  the new video sites such as TikTok or Instagram are not supported.

If you want to download videos from any website, All Video Downloader is not the ideal tool!

I recently tried using All-Video Downloader software on my Win 11, hoping it would be a seamless solution for downloading videos from various online platforms. Unfortunately, my experience has been far from satisfactory. I found that it failed to download videos from several less popular sites and occasionally even from mainstream platforms. The format conversion feature is outdated, with limited format options and poor output quality.

I cannot recommend this software in its current state, especially when there are more reliable alternatives available on the market. If you're seeking alternatives to the problematic All-Video Downloader, here are several other tools you can consider for downloading videos from various online platforms.

1. AllClipDown
2. YTD Video Downloader
3. ClipGrab

It is really hard to choose all video downloader that supports many websites because there are hundreds of options out there.

When choosing the best video downloader, it is important to consider the features and capabilities of each option. Look for a downloader that supports various video formats and resolutions, as well as the ability to download videos from a variety of websites and platforms. Additionally, choose a downloader that offers fast download speeds and a user-friendly interface for a seamless experience.

Another important factor to consider when selecting a video downloader is the level of security and privacy it offers. Ensure that the downloader you choose does not compromise your personal information or expose you to any potential security risks. Look for downloaders that have built-in security features and encryption protocols to protect your data while downloading videos from the internet.

Lastly, consider the cost and pricing options of the video downloader. Some downloaders may offer free versions with limited features, while others may require a one-time payment or subscription for full access to all features. Choose a downloader that fits within your budget and offers the features you need for a smooth and efficient video downloading experience.

If you're seeking alternatives to the All-Video Downloader, I don't recommend YTD Video Downloader, as the free version of YTD Video Downloader may come with limitations in terms of features and functionality. Users may need to upgrade to the premium version to unlock additional features if you want batch downloading or higher download speeds.
I would rather use other software to download videos from various platforms than All Video Downloader for PC.
Some users may find the user interface of All Video Downloader to be less intuitive or user-friendly compared to other video downloader options. A cluttered interface or confusing navigation could affect the overall user experience. Maybe you should try ClipGrab.
My suggestion is that don't try any online video converter. The primary reason is for security concern and your computer could be infected with virus or malware very easily. Please go and with all video downloader on a PC that supports many web sites. In fact, there are a few amazing alternatives to All Video Downloader software.

@Costanza2225 Do you mean this app? 

All Video Downloader - V - Apps on Google Play

It is a popular all video downloader for Android device and has 100M+ downloads from Play Store. You can use install this video downloader on Android and copy the videos to PC after download via USB cable. However, this is not user friendly and takes too much time if the video size is big.

all video downloader android.png

I have never used All Video Downloader, but I have used Freemake Videos dowmloader to download videos from various platforms. It works very well, without any difficulty. The reason I use it is that whenever a video is downloaded by Freemake video downloader, they are of very high quality.
When it comes to All Video Downloader for PC not working, I do not recommend using any online method, the advantage of online software is that there is no need to download and install any other software, but the most deadly point is that it is like a hidden bomb, it is easy to peek at other data on the device, and it can also implant some kind of virus.
AllClipDown works great and it can download videos from various websites, such as YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter. When All Video Downloader app does not work on your Windows 10 PC, AllClipDown is a great alternative to it. I have downloaded 100+ videos with AllClipDown software and 100% success!

@Costanza2225 

Absolutely, I can give you the lowdown on AllClipdown! This tool is a gem for anyone who wants to pull videos off the internet without any hassle. I’ve used it plenty of times, and it just nails it every time. First, I grabbed the software from their official site and installed it. Once that was done, I just opened AllClipdown and went straight to pasting the URL of the video I found into it. There’s a spot where you can drop the link, and then you just hit the download button.

another tool is youtube-dl, youtube-dl and the yt-dlp fork are a command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com, as well as many other sites.

AllClipDown: https://www.syscute.com/allclipdown.html

yt-dlp: https://github.com/ytdl-org/youtube-dl