New tools for Nonprofits: Community Training and Likelihood to Donate

Community Manager

Last week, the general availability was announced for two new tools in Microsoft for Nonprofits: Community Training and Likelihood to Donate. 

What are they and how do they help Nonprofit organizations? Learn more in this LinkedIn post from Kate Behncken, Corporate VP of Microsoft Philanthropies: Two new offerings for Microsoft for Nonprofits 

Be sure to also check out this video of Magic Bus and how Community Training has been valuable to their nonprofit organization: 

4 Replies

I'm curious if anyone else has seen the flow failure error we're experiencing with the Likelihood to Donate functionality?

We've followed the instructions here (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/industry/nonprofit/fundraising-engagement-likelihood-t...but when we get to the "Train the model and generate categories" section and try to do steps 4-6, the flow fails every time.

The failure is on the last step which is called "Checking hydration status" -- see screenshot below. We'd appreciate any assistance troubleshooting this - thanks!

brookebelott_0-1715801650931.png

Hey @brookebelott,

If you haven't already, I recommend reaching out to support via Nonprofit - Contact Us as they should be able to help with the error you're experiencing. 

Thanks,

Hi - how much data do you have in the environment where you're running the model? If you send me a direct message with your environment info, we can take a look at the telemetry.

Thank you for the offer! We ended up figuring out that the error was related to the connection reference - we weren't able to edit the connection reference attached to the flow because of the managed package, so we created a new one. Would be helpful if this were documented in the instructions. Thanks again for responding.