Questions regarding MTC contributor system

Copper Contributor

Does any of the below or something similar apply to MTC contributors? I saw some separate community(something like Power Platform Community or Dynamics 365 Community) has their own program with special offers, but I'm saying general MTC(web address starts with https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/) because it has 100+ sub-communities(for example, Microsoft 365, Windows, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, and so much more).

• Direct access to the MTC team and participation in monthly calls or training
  • Networking with other like-minded tech expert members using a private community
  • Opportunity to be granted moderator privileges
  • Access for top contributors to Microsoft product information before it's released via Customer Connection Programs associated with various product teams
  • Your answered threads receive prioritized visibility within the community, minimizing the likelihood of escalation to other support groups.

Also, are all 100+ sub-communities under the same policy, unlike Power Platform Community or Dynamics 365 Community?

1 Reply

@junsungE 

I'll just answer 2 questions:

now the MTC has not introduced the Volunteer Moderator program, but there are plans to do so in the future.

You can become an MTC Insider - it is a great ennoblement and access to a closed Group (the possibility of further development).

I am not competent to answer the other questions.

I'm glad you're at MTC!