my outlook account is not available to recover my outlook accounts

Copper Contributor

when my accounts were blocked they are also my recovering acounts so when I try to recover my account the other acount is blocked to and my recovery phone number is a skype number so my hotmail account email address removed for privacy reasons was blocked and my email address removed for privacy reasons is the recovery account but it was blocked too and my recovery account for that account  is email address removed for privacy reasons also this email is my skype email address so I have no recovery phone number please help me you can contact me at email address removed for privacy reasons thanks

4 Replies

@lordznoide 

I'm sorry, but help in this regard is beyond the reach of this community, it's a similar topic:

Re: Cant recover child's email - Microsoft Community Hub

Well then can you give me a phone number to get in hold of someone from Microsoft directly to find a way to solve my problem every time I call from the number i got from google I get a automated system that does not let me speak to a live person please help

@lordznoide 

How to get support for Outlook.com - Microsoft Support 

Please refer to this information above

As far as I know, no one is going to talk to you about recovering your account!

It's an automatic system (you have to fill in the recovery form correctly, if you don't enter the verification code correctly – > you're just wasting time)

I would like to thank you I was on a chat line with Microsoft support for over two hours and it looks like I might get back all my accounts thanks