Idea - Creation of a "Tech Community Maintenance" Hub

Iron Contributor

Hey folks,

I hope you are doing well.

I saw that Allen posted various messages in the MTC for maintenance windows.

I may have an idea to consolidate and improve the member's experience linked to this.

The cool thing is that we have all the needed :)

1. If we create a dedicated space called 'Tech Community Maintenance" (like this one).
  2. We can centralize the posts in it.
  3. Users will then be able to subscribe to the RSS feed of that space specifically.
  4. To stay up to date, users will be able to create MS Teams automation like this one here

I can help with the setup if needed.

Have a great weekend :)

Cc @Allen 

Dimitri

8 Replies

@Allen are you interested? Thank you for the feedback. 

@Dimitri_Pletschette  

Community Lounge - Microsoft Community Hub 

Could you explain what would be the difference between this space that works great - you can report bugs, problems, ideas and everything related to the MTC platform.

I am waiting for information that justifies the creation of a new space.

@A1 

1. Users will then be able to subscribe to the RSS feed of that space specifically.
  2. To stay up to date, users will be able to create MS Teams automation like this one here

Note: this was in the post.

@Dimitri_Pletschette  

For me, the concept of RSS Feed - it's outdated, the MS Teams Feed is full enough - for business contacts, so the idea of adding an MTC Platform is extremely unfortunate!

@A1 RSS is still a powerful official Microsoft Teams add-on. I think you are not, unfortunately, getting the point of the idea here regarding convenience for the end-users (with all due respect). Not a problem. Have a great end of the weekend.

@Dimitri_Pletschette  

MTC members - waiting for helpful answers - this is the most important thing!

The flow of information does not cause (the best answers) only another user who will want to help someone selflessly!

Yes, I do not understand what user convenience is.