SOLVED

How to get rid of parameters

Copper Contributor

Got my MST extension working pretty well. Only thing is that when I initiate an action based command, I'm required to have a parameter. I currently have no need for a parameter, and I see that other third party apps don't have a parameter, but my App will not update unless my action commands have a parameter.MST parameter.PNG

What's the way around this? Also confused about what the initial run option does, I haven't seen a difference whether it is true or not. Any help appreciated.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by marcusyoung (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@marcusyoung You cannot configure the Message Extensions without parameters. This is a bug. We have an open bug on this which we are working on. Currently, we do not have an ETA for the fix to share with you. If initialRun is set to true for a command it will be executed automatically.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by marcusyoung (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@marcusyoung You cannot configure the Message Extensions without parameters. This is a bug. We have an open bug on this which we are working on. Currently, we do not have an ETA for the fix to share with you. If initialRun is set to true for a command it will be executed automatically.

View solution in original post