SOLVED

Size availability In tenant admin site collection list - SPO

Brass Contributor

One of our tenant shows below storage figures ( 42.88 TB available of 49.24 TB)

Can someone please help me understand what these storage figures mean?

is this total of all site collections? i.e

Sharepoint Site collection (one with /sites) + Personal sites (/personal , One Drive For business) + Office 365 video site (/Portal) + Office 365 group sites (/teams)

or its just sharepoint site collections and One drive for business, groups sites are calculated separately ?

enter image description here

6 Replies
Correct, site collections storage and OneDrive For Business storage are calculated and counted separately

Umm..thanks Juan. you mean Group sites storage is calculated separately?

The number shown in screenshot is limited to Sharepoint sitecollction (/sites) + ODFB (/personal) ?

No, OneDrive isn’t factored into that calculation. It should be SharePoint sites I clouding group connected sites but not OneDrive.
best response confirmed by Rohit Devmore (Brass Contributor)
Solution
The number is limited to all your SharePoint Site Collections what includes Groups sites...ODFB Storage is not counted here
thank you Chris and Juan. Just a followup question. So additional ODFB sites storage is limited to 1TB/User, with 25Gb being default?
Let me explain you the picture in regards of SPO and ODFB Storage:
- SPO Storage: 1 TB + 10 GB / License user in your tenant.
- ODFB Storage: 1 TB per user. This storage, depending on the Office 365 Plan, can be increased to 5 TB - 10 Tb - 15 Tb and so on
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Rohit Devmore (Brass Contributor)
Solution
The number is limited to all your SharePoint Site Collections what includes Groups sites...ODFB Storage is not counted here

View solution in original post