SOLVED

Show full Post in News Widget with Hyperlinks

Copper Contributor

Hello

How can I show the full News Post in a News Widget?

Even the list view, which shows the first line does not display the Links in the Post. How can I  make the Links active in the Widget View?

Best regards,

Adriana

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Jindriska (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jindriska ,

Are you talking about SharePoint Online News web part?

If yes - unfortunately, you cannot customize the SharePoint out of the box web parts like news web part. You may need to develop your own web parts using SharePoint framework (SPFx). 

Check the SPFx web part samples available here for news which might help you to get started with: SharePoint Framework Client-Side Web Part Samples & Tutorial Materials 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jindriska (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Jindriska ,

Are you talking about SharePoint Online News web part?

If yes - unfortunately, you cannot customize the SharePoint out of the box web parts like news web part. You may need to develop your own web parts using SharePoint framework (SPFx). 

Check the SPFx web part samples available here for news which might help you to get started with: SharePoint Framework Client-Side Web Part Samples & Tutorial Materials 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post