Question about Lists & User-Objects

Copper Contributor

Hey there, i´m new in the SharePoint-World and first, sorry for my bad english. I will do my best and I hope, you all will understand me.

I have a question about Lists in SharePoint.

We are a company with round 350 employees. To manage our Exchange-Function-Accounts (Group-Accounts with more than 1 User with Access) I have started a List with the following colums

Name-Mail-Account, AD-User

I wrote down there all our Users in the list that are part from a funktion-mail-adress. For example

email address removed for privacy reasons | AD-User1, AD-User2, AD-User3....

email address removed for privacy reasons | AD-user4, AD-User1, AD-User3....

We have a lot of this Mail-Accounts... now I thought a list would be great. When an AD-Object is disabled, the list autmoticly delete the item and I will get an E-Mail with the changes... BUT no, the list dont change this user automaticly.....

Is there any possibility, that the list automaticly change / delete the disabled AD-Accounts from the list? Any list-settings? Can´t code this...

Or do I need to make a Workflow to get this? How do I do this? ;)

Thx for your help, and again, sorry for the bad english.

1 Reply

@FloWu1984 The SharePoint list won't automatically remove an item user where the AD object has been deleted. You should be able to run a flow in Power Automate but I am not an AD expert so others would have to contribute here.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)