New equivalent of HTML Security Settings

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

I'm creating a SharePoint page for a company and wish to embed a number of things on their SharePoint home page. Ordinarily I would change settings in "HTML Security Settings" to allow content from specific websites however since the change to the new Admin Center i'm unable to access the relevant pages to access HTML Security Settings. 

There doesn't appear to be any information online; the closest I have come is under the 'Properties' heading on the below:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/site-collections-page?WT.mc_id=365AdminCSH_spo

But there are no settings which allow me to approve websites; as was possible via HTML Security Settings:

elmo1d_0-1715264185033.png

4 Replies

Hello,

Are you the site administrator? If yes, please add this at the end of your site URL:
/_layouts/15/HtmlFieldSecurity.aspx. Please note that site owner does not have the same permissions as a site administrator.

You should now be able to whitelist domains for embedding content in your SharePoint site.

If this answer was what you were looking for, please mark as best reply. :) 

Hi again,

If the post above solved your issue, could you please mark it as best reply?

@ArefHalmstrand thank you for your help.

Are you saying I should be using?

elmo1d_0-1715762776807.png

This results in a "Server Error in '/' Application." error.

Just to add I am a "Global Administrator" and have added my account to the list of 'Site Collection Administrators'.

Thanks

Hmm strange, would you like to have a MS Teams meeting to look into it? :)