List form goes vertical when changing a field

Copper Contributor

Hi Everyone,

All of a sudden, when updating a field on a list form and the page refreshes, the form suddenly becomes vertical.

This is happening for all users. Ive tried deleting browser cache etc. I cant find anything on this issue.

Youtube-Link to show it happening: https://youtu.be/1bQDzfSh_48 

6 Replies
Having the same issues with my Sharepoint List in the last couple of days. JSON formatting disappears when saving a field.
DarcyOG - Thank you for replying.

Yeah my collegue who is using the system daily, told me it has happened before, where it got fixed automatically.

So I guess everyone is affected who is using JSON formatting. Annoying!
I had previous JSON issues, and fixed with setting Offline Client Availability to No. This seems to be a different issue. As you suggest, this seems to be affecting everyone. Hopefully developers see the posts and find a fix.
Where did you do that?
Because I have some random sync issues happening for some users, when they try to save a form.
Then they need to recreate a list item from scratch again.
Open sharepoint list > Gear Icon > List Settings > Advanced Settings
Set Offline Client Availability to No

Probably won't sort this issue though

@asra1989 I have observed many users are facing this same issue while using JSON formatting on list forms.