SOLVED

Importing lists from personal to SharePoint site

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Is there a way for me to import the list I created in my personal space in (MS List) to another Sharepoint site?

I created a Power App for the purpose of testing using the list from my personal space as a data source. 
Since I need to move to the Sharepoint site (production) I need to be able to do that without affecting the data source, with the column names that are connected to the Power Apps.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by RLSid17 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,
I'm afraid there is not a direct way to do that. The only possibility you have it's to export your data into Excel and them create a new list based on the data export. Once you do that, basically you need to recreate everything
Thank you for your response! Yes, I was able to recreate everything and manually add the columns individually. But the good thing is that I only have to make sure to match the column name from Power Apps.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RLSid17 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi,
I'm afraid there is not a direct way to do that. The only possibility you have it's to export your data into Excel and them create a new list based on the data export. Once you do that, basically you need to recreate everything

View solution in original post