SOLVED

DropDown in a text on a webpage

Copper Contributor

Hello guys, 

I need to a create a webpage with a text and have dropdown options in the text. If I can make the dropdown options searchable, that would be awesome. 

Thanks, 

Sona

2 Replies
best response confirmed by myansona (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@myansona Can you share more information about your requirements?

1. Are you using SharePoint online or on-premises (classic or modern experience)?
  2. What is the purpose/use of this drop down on the SharePoint page?

If you are using on-premises and classic experience, you can use content editor to embed the HTML on SharePoint page.

If you are using SharePoint online and modern experience, you can achieve it using SharePoint framework (SPFx) web parts.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Thank you so much
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by myansona (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@myansona Can you share more information about your requirements?

1. Are you using SharePoint online or on-premises (classic or modern experience)?
  2. What is the purpose/use of this drop down on the SharePoint page?

If you are using on-premises and classic experience, you can use content editor to embed the HTML on SharePoint page.

If you are using SharePoint online and modern experience, you can achieve it using SharePoint framework (SPFx) web parts.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

View solution in original post