SOLVED

Add users in people.aspx is not showing all options

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone,

This is my first post in this community, first sorry if this topic is not opened correctly.

I'm facing one strange behaviour with one Sharepoint 2016 Farm recently created. When I go to people.aspx of any site collection in any Web application of this farm, I cannot see all options like "Include a personal message with this invitation" or "Show Options", see the screenshot below. I try to detect which component is facing the issue and I think is aclinv.aspx but I don't have any idea to solve it. Also, I retracted the solutions Globally deployed just in case but nothing improved.

Has anyone encountered something similar or has any idea to solve it?

Josec360_0-1690207552842.png

Thanks and regards,

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Josec360 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi all,

finally, I discovered the problem, and it was a very simple nonsense... :flushed:

The outgoing configuration was not properly indicated and seems without it this option does not enable the iframe to send emails. My script to create the farm failed at this point and give me two days searching this.

Thanks, everyone.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Josec360 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi all,

finally, I discovered the problem, and it was a very simple nonsense... :flushed:

The outgoing configuration was not properly indicated and seems without it this option does not enable the iframe to send emails. My script to create the farm failed at this point and give me two days searching this.

Thanks, everyone.

View solution in original post