Redirect of a Site Page that is not a home page

Copper Contributor

Is it possible to redirect a site page that is not a home page in SharePoint Online? All the instructions I find require making the site page the home page and that would mess up people having access to the actual home page content.  It this possible.

3 Replies

@ToniaE935 

Where do you want to redirect users? to another site page?

You might not be able to do it using SharePoint out of the box web part or settings. 

Workaround:

1. You can use custom SPFx web part given here: Script editor web part for modern pages 
  2. Once you add the web part on page, you can use custom JavaScript to redirect users to another page. Use code something like this: 

<script type="text/javascript">
    window.location.replace("https://ganeshsanapblogs.wordpress.com/");
</script>​

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

thank you will give it a try.

@ToniaE935 

Sure, let me know if it works or you need any further help on this.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.