Planner error service (This service is unavailable)

Copper Contributor

Are we the only ones having issues with Planner?
I has just said  "This service is unavailable" all day. 

LordMain_0-1707733510622.png

13 Replies
Same here too

same here... been like this for a few hours now.... @LordMain 

same here too!
Also having this issue. Been down all morning and we use it to manage our workload so would like update Microsoft on when it will be fixed please. Thanks.

Planner down all morning for me, too.  In UK, both web and Windows app affected.

Hi @LordMain,

the Microsoft Planner is generally not available:

LeonPavesic_0-1707741414400.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)
(Twitter)

Does this mean it is gone forever? How do we access our work? Or is it currently unavailable and being fixed? thanks

Hi @NickyBendall,

no worries, it is not gone forever, Microsoft is working on the issue.

I can confirm that my Planner now works correctly in the browser and in Microsoft Teams (for the last 5 min), I am still waiting for an official confirmation from Microsoft.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)
(Twitter)

try reporting it as service issue in service health portal. it is now resolved in our tenant.

Hi @LordMain,

new update:

LeonPavesic_0-1707743897154.png

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)
(Twitter)