SOLVED

Archive plan after completion

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

What is the best parctice after the plan is completed under Planner and what will happend to the office 365 group created with it.

also Can I add plan to exsiting Office 365 group?

Thanks,

Yousef

27 Replies

@nicoleperras Adding my support for this request. Honestly, I'm new to Planner and surprised at the most basic of functions being missing, like archiving plans, like bulk assigning of tasks, like being able to move plans into folders. What gives Microsoft? 

Now that we have been using Planner for a couple years, the lack of having an Archive button is becoming almost unbearable. We love using Planner for short, low complexity goals and now we have a long list of completed projects and it's almost unusable since we cannot easily identify the current active ones. Please prioritize the "archive" feature request.

New to Planner and already ready to jettison it, based on a lack of ability to archive. Frustrating this was never addressed by Microsoft, its an easy update.

Any updates regarding archiving old plans? This seems to be a simple fix.
I'm with you fellas!
Upvoting this issue and need for an archive solution! I've used better subs PMIS tools in past co./roles, and just came across this one bundled with MS 365 suite as a quick fix to program event planning needs in a new co./role. Not surprised at some of the limitations (e.g., no dependencies, Gantt charts, desktop, etc.) but rather disappointed in others (e.g., RACI, searchability, sortability, archivability, etc.). We are interested in keeping histories without losing notes, but without clogging our active plans list. Looks like this has been a known issue for a long time: wonder if it'll ever get a fix!

Somewhat ridiculous that MS think this is enterprise ready….

Boggles the mind

@Yousef Hanoun 

Just started using and I'm wondering why I would continue down this road????