I can't contact the administrator, but I want to download my OneDrive file. Can you help me?

Copper Contributor

Last year, I registered the A1 account of free educational institutions and uploaded a lot of files, which was later disabled. Now I want to download the files inside, but I can't contact the administrator, and I don't know where to find the administrator. So, can I download the files inside? I hope to get help.

4 Replies
The administrator said the account was banned, I want to download the files inside, Who can help me? I can see the file directory, but I can't access and download it.
The institution's administration are the "owners" of that account's contents. You would have to make an appeal or some legal challenge to them.
He said the account was banned by Microsoft, It's a free A1 account, I just want to download the files back, please help me
If it's a OneDrive for Business account then it's an account administered by an institution (almost certainly the one corresponding to the domain of the login address for the account).