SOLVED

Teams Rooms devices keeps signing out

Copper Contributor

I have an issue with our Teams Room devices, Lenovo HUB500

The issue consists of the various devices from time to time logs out of the account and shows on Admin teams page as "Signed out." 

Some times a reboot is enough to log back in, other times i need to set it up again.

I haven't been able to find any solution to this issue. Anyone else having this problem? 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Fangas (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Fangas,

I have had something similar (with a different brand), the problem was with device´s firmware.

But first, make sure that both the Teams Room device's firmware and the Teams app are updated to the latest versions. Manufacturers often release updates to fix bugs and improve stability, so this could help.

Next, check the network connection of the device. An unstable and unreliable network can also cause this. If there are any network drops or interruptions, it could lead to sign-out problems.

Take a look at the account configuration on the device. Make sure it's set up correctly and doesn't have any conflicting settings that could cause the sign-out issue.

Also, check the power and restart settings. Ensure that the device's power settings are appropriate, and it's not going into sleep or hibernation mode, as this might trigger sign-outs.

If you've tried these steps and the issue persists, consider reaching out to the manufacturer's support team. They might beallready familiar with this problem.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Fangas (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Fangas,

I have had something similar (with a different brand), the problem was with device´s firmware.

But first, make sure that both the Teams Room device's firmware and the Teams app are updated to the latest versions. Manufacturers often release updates to fix bugs and improve stability, so this could help.

Next, check the network connection of the device. An unstable and unreliable network can also cause this. If there are any network drops or interruptions, it could lead to sign-out problems.

Take a look at the account configuration on the device. Make sure it's set up correctly and doesn't have any conflicting settings that could cause the sign-out issue.

Also, check the power and restart settings. Ensure that the device's power settings are appropriate, and it's not going into sleep or hibernation mode, as this might trigger sign-outs.

If you've tried these steps and the issue persists, consider reaching out to the manufacturer's support team. They might beallready familiar with this problem.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic

View solution in original post