SOLVED

Teams invitations going to trash.

Brass Contributor

Hi!

Some of the Teams invitations I receive go directly in my Mac Mail's trash.

Why is that?

Thanks!

6 Replies

I've seen other posts about this issue, but I never found a solution.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks!

Anyone?

@Chris_Calli this is a question about how mac mail works? I doubt there are many people here that use it. If it's anything like Outlook there will be some option to add certain addresses to a safe sender list to prevent it considering them trash.

best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Chris_Calli 

The first link is about Meeting Acceptance Messages, from 2014 and about Outlook 2010. Roady explained how this was an option in Outlook to tidy them up for you.

The second link is you linking to this post.

The third is  Outlook 2016, and Diane showed there is a setting in Outlook 2016 that deletes meeting invites after you accept them and you can turn it off.

The last is a question about mac mail, in an Apple forum, might be a good place to ask about your issue in their application.

Thanks!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Chris_Calli 

The first link is about Meeting Acceptance Messages, from 2014 and about Outlook 2010. Roady explained how this was an option in Outlook to tidy them up for you.

The second link is you linking to this post.

The third is  Outlook 2016, and Diane showed there is a setting in Outlook 2016 that deletes meeting invites after you accept them and you can turn it off.

The last is a question about mac mail, in an Apple forum, might be a good place to ask about your issue in their application.

View solution in original post