Teams Access Permission

Iron Contributor

Hello 

Please I need your help on this issue. 

We have set up a Notetaker account and bought a license for Microsoft Teams - however, now when we try to login it says "You don't have the required permissions to access this org". Do you know why this might be? 

I went to Microsoft 365 admin center and it looks like Teams is already enabled for all users

MikeJohn1710_0-1714852147199.png

We have four colleagues all of whom have Business licenses and can access the Microsoft programmes, including Teams, with no problem.

However, for a couple of months, we have had an additional account (Notetaker) with no email address that just has access to Teams. The purpose of this account is so that a colleague from our team can anonymously join calls and take notes.

We don’t want to pay for a full Business license for this user as this is expensive and this user just needs access to Microsoft Teams.

I am the Global Admin and I went to admin center to assigned Microsoft Teams Essential license to the account

MikeJohn1710_1-1714853019377.png

But when i tried logging in to Microsoft Teams again and I’m still receiving the same error message

MikeJohn1710_2-1714853299725.png

0 Replies