SOLVED

new teams version has no calendar, old one does for the same user

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

In the new Teams (The client version is 49/23101227708.)my user is not able to view his calendar as he is receiving the notification from the Description.

In the old teams it is working though. (This is his calendar, the one when he clicks on Calendar on the left side in teams). We cleared the cache, but this did not change anything. (Therefore we started it of course already).

How can I troubleshoot this? I have checked Get-CASMailbox -Identity user  | fl ews* and EwsEnabled is true

Thank you

4 Replies
best response confirmed by Ion-vlad Orascu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ion-vlad Orascu Does the calendar work in the browser?

Last time I checked Teams client doesn't directly access the users calendar, there's a Teams service that talks to Exchange then supplies it to the client.

@Steven Collier 

it works in Outlook desktop client, new outlook and web-outlook and in classic teams.

Only issue is with latest version of teams

we do have the exact same problem just now, mailbox mirgrated to exo, no calendar in new teams, all is fine in old teams, App or Web makes no difference. Outlook works fine in new and old version
Microsoft says to wait until end of MArch, until the final version is released
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ion-vlad Orascu (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Ion-vlad Orascu Does the calendar work in the browser?

Last time I checked Teams client doesn't directly access the users calendar, there's a Teams service that talks to Exchange then supplies it to the client.

View solution in original post