SOLVED

LBR for Teams DR

Copper Contributor

Customer has 100 users. 80 users are working from office and 20 users are working from home.

LBR is applicable for 80 users working from office and their traffic will flow only via the private connection with the operator SBC. However, LBR is not applicable for 20 users WFH. 

Now, as a customer’s Teams administrator, if I create a single network site with LBR enabled, how should I assign separate calling policies for the office and WFH users.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by RealTime_M365 (MVP)
Solution
Hi,

In this scenario you need to add the VPN subnet to the whitelist and trusted IP Address that should solve your problems.

With Regards
Satish U

Hi, I have a similar query for cx and am unable to test this scenario, would be helpful if you could clarify below point..

Q1: Will split tunneling turned on and Teams traffic flowing direct via Home public IP, will adding only VPN subnet to trusted IP address allow PSTN calls?

Q2. Considering split tunnelling turned off and Teams traffic flowing only through VPN, since VPN users at home have a separate public IP other than VPN public IP, will the PSTN calls still be recognized as from clients of non-trusted networks and still be blocked? Which IPs does LBR voice policy consider for blocking PSTN calls, all candidate list of a client?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RealTime_M365 (MVP)
Solution
Hi,

In this scenario you need to add the VPN subnet to the whitelist and trusted IP Address that should solve your problems.

With Regards
Satish U

View solution in original post