SOLVED

How to find call start and end time for a meeting?

Copper Contributor

I would like to find out what time I called into a meeting and what time I hung up.  I am basically looking for something like Calls -> History, but meeting calls don't show up here.  How can I find this information?

24 Replies

@Linus Cansby This used to work until recently, but now it seems MS has decided to remove this possibility - at least for meetings organised by someone in another organisation. If you attempt to access the chat of a past meeting, you will now receive this message:
"Sorry, chat is unavailable until you join the meeting." And of course you cannot join a meeting without someone from the other organisation letting you in to the meeting. I guess this actually makes sense, but it (unintentionally, I'm sure) also means we can no longer check meeting duration retrospectively, which is pretty silly. 

Yes, now the best way is the attendee report that organizers can get. I that you see when attendees joined and leaved.

LinusCansby_0-1704908953572.png

@Linus Cansbyit blows my mind that after YEARS of this thread being open, we don't have something as simple as this available to the person joining the meeting. My company bills by the minute, so this type of meeting history would be great to have.

@gtzpower: You're right. However, MS probably doesn't pay much attention to our discussion here.

Since my last post, I realized that there is also a MS feedback portal where someone created this as a feature request. Not sure whether MS pays much attention to that either, but maybe if people are interested in this, they can give this feature suggestion an upvote here:
https://feedbackportal.microsoft.com/feedback/idea/35227f2e-9f0c-ee11-a81c-000d3ae5b6f4