cannot remove co-worker profile from my teams

Copper Contributor

I got an intern early Jan 2024, but his laptop was not ready. I let him use my work laptop which means he signed into windows on the work laptop, teams, etc. He has his own laptop now, own teams etc. But for some reason his profile kept loading on my Web version of teams. We use teams, sharepoint, etc for sharing documents. I noticed on the web version his name was showing up and his email kept auto-populating every time I signed him out. I EVENTUALLY got him signed out and removed his profile/email from auto-populating at the sign-in. BUT now i'm signed in, shows my name/picture, my profile. but any time I upload a document or change a folder or do anything, it says that HE is still doing it. My teams app on the computer is signed in as me, there should be no trace of him. But it's still doing it no matter what I do. I have screenshots if it helps.
he will be leaving in a couple of months, and it's already hard to track documents because it shows 'he' is uploading or fixing things even though it is me. So will he perpetually be showing as uploading new documents even after he is gone? this is beyond frustrating. 

1 Reply
also i noticed when i went into a group meeting from a calendar entry through teams on Web (not a meeting I had set up), I could not add a 'file' directly to the files tab. But when i added a file through the chat, it put the file in the files tab AND it tagged my name, the proper name, to the upload. But still when i got into teams and directly upload, it still shows my intern's name. it could be that he is signed into the company sharepoint and it's confusing the system.