Cannot continue using teams until lag is fixed

Copper Contributor

Good morning;

We are currently using teams across our organization and it has become almost unusable.

Often you will type an entire sentence or more before the first word will show up.

This is happening in all our locations, from CA to FL as well as in India.

Is there a solution being working on or anything we can do to fix this?

My CEO just told me yesterday to 'find a replacement for this piece of crap!', but we are heavily invested in it and I really don't have the bandwidth for this right now.

Thank you,

Joe Ruder | Principal Software Engineer  | 1st Choice Delivery

Do It Excellent or Don’t Do It.

Mobile: 618.531.2349

2 Replies

@Joe Ruder  This issue has not been reported by many lately in the past there were some issues that users will see some delay in the text while typing but with latest versions of MS teams that have been resolved,

try updating to the latest version of MS Teams, checking your RAM memory as at last 8 GB RAM is needed as there might be other clients install on those machines, also it is worth looking or testing with a 16 GB ram as a test, besides checking the CPU usage and other tasks running while you see the delay on those machines.

Have you also tried checking the web version and the mobile version using your account is that works fine?

@Joe Ruder 

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Just started happening today. We have multiple locations as well experiencing this issue. It is happening in both the WebApp (Google Chrome) and the Desktop Client (Windows 7 & 10).