SOLVED

Can't add connector to team

Brass Contributor

In our team, we want to add the Azure Devops connector. 

I'm perfectly able to get an overview of connectors that I can add.

But when I click add on any of the connectors nothing happens.

JelmarVA_0-1625498288698.png

Someone that can help me further?

52 Replies

@evolvAdam same here

same issue here but web app does the same thing, generates a 'something went wrong' error when I try to remove an existing Incoming Webhook. Also, I no longer have an option for Incoming Webhook when I attempt to add a new connector.
Still an issue after more than a year. The web-client did work for me to add an incoming WebHook.

I have the same issue, Windows 11 21H2 22000.613

Microsoft Teams Version 1.5.00.8070 (64-bit).

It was last updated on 28/03/2022.

Still an issue in May 2022.

Experiencing the same issue! connectors do not work and the configured ones are not showen.

I'm having the same issue. I raised an issue with Microsoft but they couldn't find anything wrong. We need this fixed. I think it might be a bug in the latest release for Teams on the desktop.
It's been happening since at least July 2021 as per the first post. It's impacted myself / my colleagues for about a year too.

Issue still occurring here and effecting our workflow. Come on Microsoft how long does it take to fix a bug like this?

best response confirmed by Therese_Solimeno (Moderator)
Solution

Ok, so I had the same issue where I was trying to add the webhook connector to a channel I have in Teams with my organization. 

I was attempting to add the connector by clicking the three dots inside the channel where I wanted to add it. 

In order to get it work, I went into the "Apps" on the left side menu, looked for it there. Added it to the Team/Channel I wanted, and it is now working as intended. 

It is now finally working for me in the desktop version of Teams (1.5.00.21668 on Win 11), following the normal method of clicking the "..." on a channel and then adding a connector.
OMG Thank you Alexander!
Some of my channels have the "add connector" menu option, but most do not! This is an excellent work-around! <3