Auto Attendant - Nested Menu

Copper Contributor

Hi

I am new to MS Teams calling using Operator Connect. Is there a way to have nested menu options. An example would be as follows

Customer calls 0123 456 789, gets the auto attendant - press 1 for this and press 2 for that

Customer chooses option 2 - it then transfers and user gets a new menu option if you need this then press 1 and if you need that press 2.

The only way i can work out is to set the first to call an external number and put the office number in for each menu option.

Thanks for any assistance

2 Replies
Hi John,

You will have to create multiple Auto Attendant with Resource Account and map them with the multiple Resource Account licenses and then use the nesting in the Auto Attendant. It would be easier for mapping in the Nest.

Nested Auto Attendant
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/nested-auto-attendant/m-p/2345081

With Regards,
Satish U
Hi Satish

I did see that, but not very clear to me on how it was achieved. I am new to MS Teams Auto Attendants.

It would be ideal to be able to do this without involving transfers to numbers to "start the call from scratch".

With regards
John G