Audio not connecting on incoming calls

Copper Contributor

When someone calls me thru Teams, the call rings on my end and I am able to answer the call, but it takes a good 15-20 seconds before the caller can hear me. I can hear them saying Hello, Hello, but they cannot hear me. Then after about 20 seconds the call connects on my end and the call window pops up and they can hear me. How can I get this to stop happening?

I am using the desktop version. I have gone thru the process of clearing my cache (I saw this on another forum) and making sure I have the latest updated version of Teams. Nobody else in my company seems to have the same problem. I am using Windows 8. 

1 Reply

@Jeanie65 Sound like you have some network problem, either on you computer or you internet connection. Like a firewall or something stopping the session.

Can you try with another computer or another internet connection, test via internet sharing on your mobile phone maybe.

You can also check that your connectivity Teams is okay with a tool called Network Testing Companion. https://bit.ly/teamsntc