Audio Conferencing License Says There is No Conference ID with that Number..

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to apply and test audio conferencing licenses for our sales team to conduct calls and demos through Teams. When calling the specified number and typing in the Conference ID, the auto attendant says that there is no conference ID associated with that number. I am positive the number is correct.

There is a slight complication with how we setup our accounts. We have business premium through a certain email, but our sales staff uses a different email (directly associated with the product rather than the company) to send the invites/conduct meetings. I have applied EO1 licenses to the emails they are sending from and applied the Audio Conferencing licenses to that email as well.

What am I doing incorrectly? Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Hi,

I guess there is no problem joining the meeting using the Teams client? It could be a slight delay after assigning licenses and policies until everything starts to work, test today again. Also if the user got an email saying they are activated for Audio Conferencing, it should work.

Test today again and if it doesn't work I suggest you create a ticket with Microsoft Support. Since the meeting invite got the dial in information is should work, there is not much other thing you should do.