๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€, ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป!

Copper Contributor

Dear Microsoft | Microsoft Learn,

I want to express my immense gratitude for giving me the opportunity to participate in and successfully complete the Microsoft Build: Developer Tools.

Congratulations to myself! I have completed the challenge and won a free Microsoft Certification exam. I am ecstatic about this achievement and cannot wait to redeem this offer.

For now, I will relax, celebrate, and cherish this incredible moment that I have been able to achieve while learning more about Git and GitHub. I am grateful for this opportunity and everything I have learned during the challenge.

Once again, thank you to Microsoft for this amazing opportunity for professional growth. I look forward to continuing my journey of learning and development with you.

Thank you so much!
1687277112643.jpg

#MicrosoftCloudSkillsChallenge #Technology #IT #Creators #FutureTechnology #ThiagoGuedes #Guedes  #GitHub #Microsoft
#MicrosoftLearn #Success #Development #Opportunity #Certification #Skills #MicrosoftBuild2023

0 Replies