Intune apps are not visibile anywhere on comanaged PC

Copper Contributor

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

I am working on Autopatching and 3rd Party Apps patching through Patch Connect Plus. PCP we have configured with using WSUS, but WSUS reg entries makes conflict with Autopatching settings. So I decided to integrate PCP with Intune.

At first I switch Co Management "Client Apps" workload to "Pilot Intune" for test collection. For testing purposes I made some Win32 apps deployments for testing devices. Unfortunately I don't see any Intune apps in Company Portal or Software Center (in both cases I can see only apps deployed through SCCM), the only place where I can see anything related to Intune apps is https://portal.manage.microsoft.com/.

I am wondering if that is normal? Is it related with situation where I have a couple of machined assigned? Is there any method to have Intune apps visible on installed version of Company Portal or Software Center?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Damian

3 Replies

Hello @DamianL1984 

Welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Recep I'll be happy to help you today.

Here's a step-by-step troubleshooting guide to help you resolve the problem:

• Verify that the Intune apps are correctly deployed in the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
  • Ensure the apps are assigned to the correct groups and that the deployment status is successful.
  • Confirm that the app deployment profiles are configured correctly. Pay attention to settings related to user experience, such as visibility in the Company Portal.
  • Check the deployment settings for Intune apps to ensure that the user experience is configured to display apps in the Company Portal.
  • Ensure that the Intune apps are assigned to user groups that include the targeted users for co-managed PCs.
  • Verify that co-managed PCs are correctly assigned to Intune. Navigate to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center under "Devices" > "All devices."
  • Manually sync the co-management settings on the co-managed PCs. You can do this by running the following command in PowerShell:

Invoke-CimMethod -Namespace root/ccm/ClientSDK -ClassName CCM_CollectionAgent -MethodName TriggerSchedule "{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000121}"

• Verify that the "Client Apps" workload is set to "Pilot Intune" for the co-managed PCs. This is crucial for app deployments.
  • Consider reinstalling the Company Portal app on co-managed PCs. Ensure you are using the latest version of the Company Portal.
  • Examine log files on co-managed PCs for any errors related to Intune app installation. Look for logs such as "AppDiscovery.log" and "AppEnforce.log" in the C:\Windows\CCM\Logs directory.

If you are still experiencing issues, please follow the link below. It will assist you in resolving your query.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/protect/tenant-attach-intune

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved

If you like my response, please give it a Like :smile:

Appreciate your Kudos! Proud to contribute! :)

Intune apps will show up on Company portal only. First thing first; are the devices reporting co-managed correctly for client apps workload? Is the primary user signed in? You can also check the Intune management logs to gather more information.

@rahuljindal-MVP @Deleted 

Hi Guys,

Mystery was solved. I deployed apps as not visible under Company Portal :facepalm:

Thanks!

Damian