SOLVED

Disable co-management

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

We have configured co-managment ( SCCM to Intune) but no workload shifted to Intune. Now we decided to manage all devices from SCCM. Please let me know, how we can disable the co-managment and uneroll the devie from Intune.

Thank in advance for your help.

Regards,

Shubham

4 Replies
You can leave the workloads configured to ConfigMgr and continue using ConfigMgr to manage devices. You don’t need to remove Co-management to manage devices using ConfigMgr.
But how we can stop the automatic enrollment and remove the device whic is already enrolled.
best response confirmed by Shubham_Kumar_Singh (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Remove the collection from auto enrollment if you got it it setup like that or remove co-management under cloud attach. Then delete the devices from Intune. However, I will still advise against this as you should be looking at moving towards modern management which involves co-management and not go in the other direction.
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Let me know if you have any documents
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Shubham_Kumar_Singh (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Remove the collection from auto enrollment if you got it it setup like that or remove co-management under cloud attach. Then delete the devices from Intune. However, I will still advise against this as you should be looking at moving towards modern management which involves co-management and not go in the other direction.

View solution in original post