Windows Hello Pin

Copper Contributor

So I was trying to sign into Minecraft using my Microsoft account on my sisters laptop, but I came across an issue. It asked me for Windows Hello. I never even heard of Windows Hello until now. I decided to set it up for now but now I had another issue. It asked me to enter my pin. I never used Windows Hello before so it didn't even make sense. I followed the steps to reset it until I had ANOTHER issue. Since this is my sisters laptop I can't go into sign-in option to reset the PIN since she used her account to set up this laptop, so it showed all her information. I went to e-mails and accounts and saw mine, but I couldn't change it through there either. I went to the website to reset it in my account settings, but it asked me for the same nonexistent pin. I can't sign into Microsoft store or anything. PLEASE HELP 

2 Replies

@jotaro I don't think you'll get a solution here, this is the forum for Microsoft Forms.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP UK (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

aw man thanks anyway