We are provisioning full service functionality

Copper Contributor

I had created three forms in the past and they worked. The last three created over the last two weeks does not. User able to use the shared link and answer the survey, however, when I click "view response" I get a message that states "We are provisioning full service functionality".

It has been two weeks, and the problem isn't fixed.

In the "send Survey" tab, the message is "We are provisioning full service functionality including email templates, contact integration, and Microsoft Flow. You can continue to use the service and we will notify you when these features are available." I wonder if this is related.

@Welly Lee @Welly Lee 

Andy 

9 Replies

@Andy Cheuk are you using Forms Pro?

I will find engineers to check.

Yes. If you check this community, I am not alone.

I had others within my organization test it and same result.

@Andy Cheuk Me too, I created a new Forms as I wanted to test the reporting/insights and filled in some sample forms but when try to see the answer I have this now for 2 days:

We are provisioning full service functionality

Thanks for helping out.

Ward

Any update here? Export is still not working!

I am having the same issue. I am unable to export to excel.

@Andy Cheuk Also still looking for updates for this. Export still not working for Survey responses from Forms Pro

I am also having the same problem. Also how can I share summary? We used to have this function in the old Forms

@za3bour It is solved now!!

@za3bour wrote:
I am also having the same problem. Also how can I share summary? We used to have this function in the old Forms