Simultaneous /Concurrent Forms submissions

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of people that can complete a Microsoft Form at the same time?  I have a customer that lunched a survey after a public announcement, using another survey product. They had over 16k responses in a short period of time which caused the survey to experience issues. They are wondering if Microsoft Forms can handle the load. I cannot find anything in MS documentation. 

3 Replies

Hi @aengelke 

I'm not aware of anything in the Microsoft Forms docs that talk about this matter and I'm not sure that you would easily find an answer to this unless someone from the Microsoft Forms team happens to chime in with an answer?.

Microsoft tend to have a heap of resources behind them so it may be worthwhile trying Forms and see if it can handle the load for your customer.

Best wishes!

Damien

Thanks for  the response! @Damien Rosario 

@aengelke - MS Forms can accept upto 50,000 responses if you have O365 or MS365 for Business. Please refer the link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/form-question-response-and-character-limits-in-microsoft-...