Sending out E certificates

Copper Contributor

Hello,

New 365 user here. I would like to ask if there is a way to use 365 to build surveys & automatically send out e-certificates to respondents similar to Google Form & Certify em? Also would there be a daily limit as with Google Forms, they only limit up to 100 & 1500 if you have a Google Workspace account.

Thanks,

Marc

3 Replies

@Dmchewie you would build the survey in Forms but it can't send out a certificate, so you would also need a flow in Power Automate to take the response from the form, possibly save the response into a SharePoint list, and either create a file (PDF) with the responder's details in it or attach an already created certificate and send it by email to the responder.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Hi @RobElliot, thanks for clarifying. I understand using Forms, But would that only send out a generic certificate or would that also personalize the certificate? Because currently I'm using Certify Em, but I now need to generate the certificates in volume now using 365 due to the number of pending respondents that we have. Would you happen to have a tutorial on how to set it up? Thanks.

@Dmchewie Did you end up with a solution to this? I am looking for a Microsoft equivalent to Certify 'Em or Autocrat.