SOLVED

PNP Filters and Microsoft Forms

Brass Contributor

I have a PNP web part which is connected to a SharePoint list. The list is populated automatically via Power Automate when a Microsoft Form is submitted. Two of the questions in the form allow multi-values and these questions are being used as filters in the PNP.

Because of this, the PNP filter is grouping up any individual's combinations of choices into a separate distinct option. Screenshots are below. Is there a way to combine the choices in the filter without changing the form? 

Current values:

eahbxecrfash3q_0-1709913905706.png

Desired Values:

eahbxecrfash3q_4-1709914795772.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by eahbxecrfash3q (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Fixed by adjusting the Power Automate flow. For each multi-select question I added a Compose action with:
json(replace(replace(replace(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r314fbee50e9c42fb87b5f5efe78c77cb'], '[', '[
{
"Value": '), ',', '
},
{
"Value": '), ']', '
}
]'))

It takes the response from the form and replaces a few characters to it matches the syntax needed to add each option as a separate value.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by eahbxecrfash3q (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Fixed by adjusting the Power Automate flow. For each multi-select question I added a Compose action with:
json(replace(replace(replace(outputs('Get_response_details')?['body/r314fbee50e9c42fb87b5f5efe78c77cb'], '[', '[
{
"Value": '), ',', '
},
{
"Value": '), ']', '
}
]'))

It takes the response from the form and replaces a few characters to it matches the syntax needed to add each option as a separate value.

View solution in original post