Attack Simulator

Copper Contributor

Just from testing my department yesterday, the one thing I feared would happen, did. It “shotgunned” the email to everyone and within minutes I could hear people talking about it and asking if they got the email. I don’t feel like people learn by themselves when everyone knows what’s going on. I would like to see if it would be possible to have emails go out at defined times (ex. 10 emails every 2 hours until complete).  If it's not currently possible, could it be looked at to add it?

2 Replies
Hi,
Looking at this topic right now and already read the article, and now preparing one simulation, there's still one question which is not clear for me.
I want to randomize the sending times, to avoid the "crowd" effect of everyone receiving at the same time. But if I define the start date as 1 of October for example and end date for 15 of October, how will the randomization of email sending happen?
Usually I leave the campaigns on a 15 days timeframe, to give enough time to any user which is on vacation for a week for example. But if the randomization occurs between the start date and end date, that may mean that some users will receive the email near the last days?
Thanks